Starting to make our way as the national reinsurer, we are faced with many challenges and understand that our response to them and our professionalism will largely determine what the insurance market will be like tomorrow. We do want it to become better – more convenient, powerful and liberal.
- Hull and machinery insurance
- Ship owner’s liability insurance
- Crew insurance
- Shipbuilding in-progress insurance, including testing and towing
- Aerospace insurance (launch and orbit insurance)
- Manufacturing, transportation and pre-launch insurance of launch vehicles and space vehicles
- Aviation insurance, including aircraft hull and operator’s liability insurance
- Container insurance
- Aviation product insurance
- Airports’ and airport services’ liability insurance
- Cargo insurance
- Exhibitions and works of art insurance
- Cash and precious metals in transit insurance
- Carriers’ and forwarders’ liability insurance
- Railway rolling stock insurance and rail media owners’ liability insurance
Classical marine, aviation, aerospace and cargo transit risks are one of the key business lines of RNRC forming a significant part of the company’s reinsurance portfolio.
With the appearance of RNRC, it has become much easier to find additional capacity and expert appraisal for one-off, high-technology risks, especially for space, aviation and defense, which is very important at the time of an active development of these industries and limited offering on the international reinsurance market.
Accepting risks obligatorily ceded by various companies in various insurance fields, but often with regard to the same facility, we pay special attention to risk accumulation control. Not infrequently, we must compromise between insurance businesses and partners to provide equal support to all market participants.
We are ready to share our knowledge and experience on the national and international market and promote the development of the insurance industry by offering new products and methodologies, taking active part in the activities RAASI, ARUI-based work group, to unify reinsurance contracts and introduce electronic document flow. RNRC is also a member of the ARUI-based work group responsible for the development of the unified RF Museum Fund Insurance Standard, and is actively cooperating with the Union of Marine Insurers, National Chamber of Navigation and RF Ministry of Transport.